Thank you dear Tanya Sheik for nominating me for Real Neat Blogger Award 🙂
Dear ones, please check her beautiful blog: https://abuddingspark.wordpress.com/ She is a wonderful blogger who do nice pencil drawings, writes beautiful poems and lovely articles.
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer their 7 questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers whom you want to give this award to and ask them 7 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them by commenting on their blog post.
- In life, what is precious to you?
2. Do you know to swim?
3. Have you ever wrote a letter if YES, to whom??
While I was in college, I was not allowed to have mobile in hostel and it was more than 500 km away from my home. So, I used to write letters to parents and friends and they write back to me too. Letters are a beautiful memory 🙂
4. How often do you write?
Most often. I just write anytime I feel so, does not have any particular time.
5. What is the best thing in you?
Smiling in all situations.
6. The funniest moment in your life?
Many 😛 The latest one occurred last week. I was watching a movie “9” in Malayalam about a comet and it was afternoon time and I felt sleepy and was taking a nap. It was a bright sunny afternoon. I heard big noise and I half awoke from sleep and went near window and it was very sunny and I saw a red thing in half open eyes and I thought it was the comet which is red in film. I thought why it come afternoon. It was said to come at night. Again lot of sound was there and I went out of the door and saw from terrace some helicopters and War planes flying. I didn’t understand anything and went down and met my father. He said it is from Indian Army and they came to the nearby Air Force Command to shower flowers to health workers on Sunday here. It was the big sound of the War planes and helicopters which I mistook as Comet 😛
7. What is your favourite flower?
Fragrant rose of any color.
Open to all as always 🙂
- Which is your favorite cartoon?
- Which type of music do you like?
- Do you believe in fairies?
- Which is your favorite destination?
- Give me a 5 minute recipe.
- Do you have pets? If so, which one?
- Can you think of a world without Internet? How will you face it :)?
Once again, thank you dear Tanya 🙂