Thank you dear Chocoviv for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award 😊 Please have a look to her blog dears: https://chocoviv.home.blog/
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
The Rules Are :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your blog post.
4. Answer all 11 Questions asked of you by the blogger.
5. Nominate up to 11 New Bloggers to receive the Award and notify them.
6. Create 11 New Questions for your nominees.
Chocoviv’s Questions For Me:
1) Did you learn a skill during past couple months?
Yes, learning law online.
2) What do you miss the most during this quarantine time?
Walk in the museum and park in Trivandrum.
3) If you could visit any country, where would you go?
Greece (I like to visit Corfu island).
4) What is the last movie that you watched?
5) Coffee or tea?
Both (without milk).
6) Plane or road trip?
7) Sweet or savoury?
Sweet 😛 Chocolates, chocolates, and more more chocolates.
8) What book did you last read?
9) When did you start blogging?
I think around 2012, but got active from 2015.
10) Why did you start blogging?
Felt to write what I feel in my heart.
11) Leave a link of your favourite blog post in your blog!
My Questions for You
1) What is your favorite hobby?
2) Do you daydream?
3) Which is your favorite destination?
4) Do you exercise often?
5) Which one do you prefer – Yoga or martial arts?
6) Do you love to cook?
7) Are you a morning person or night person?
8) Do you believe in miracles?
9) Introvert or extrovert?
10) Have you visited India?
11) What is your message to young people?
Like always, I am nominating you all. Feel free to participate 🙂