Thank you dear Anjana for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award. Dear all, please check Anjana’s beautiful blog: https://thevioletbelleza.wordpress.com/ She writes nice stories, articles, etc.
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD IS GIVEN TO BLOGGERS WHO INSPIRE POSITIVENESS AND CREATIVITY IN THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY.
Questions of Anjana for me:
- What is the best advice you have for someone starting a blog?
Write from your heart. Do not bother about likes and comments.
2. What is the greatest risk you have taken?
Living in Shimoga for a month and learnt Sanskrit. I lived with people who doesn’t know English much and I have to learn Sanskrit to communicate with them and I learnt to speak and write in Sanskrit.
3. What is a book, movie or quote that has changed your life?
Book that changed my life is “Avadhoota Gita.” It helped me a lot to realize everything is temporary and only Brahman is eternal and nothing to be worried of.
4. If a day had 25 hours in it, what would you do with the extra 1 hour?
I will read more.
5. Give us three random facts about yourself?
(a) I most times forget I am an adult 😄
(b) I love cartoons
(c) I do believe in fairies
6. If you could be an author of a published book which book/author would it be?
The Alchemist 😄
7. Which is your favourite cartoon character?
Maya, the Bee (Love Mighty Little Bheem, Chutki, Woody the Woodpecker, Mr. Bean, Chilly Willy, Pink Panther, etc. etc.)
8. What is the main message you hope your blog coveys to its readers?
May you experience the eternal presence of Almighty in your heart 😊
9. Who would you most like to interview for a blog post? And Why?
I would like to interview Morgan Freeman. I respect his views and words.
10. What do you see as the most meaningful achievement of your life?
The connection with Almighty which my grandmothers have helped me since childhood.
11. What was your reaction to being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award?
I am so happy. Thank you dear Anjana 😊❤
My nominees are (For fun, I am now nominating 11 bloggers):
(You all are my favorite bloggers dears. Just for fun, this time, I randomly selected some bloggers)
My 11 questions to the above bloggers:
- Which is your favourite book/movie?
- How are you spending your leisure time?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- If you came to know today is the last day of your life, what would be your reaction?
- Why you choose blogging?
- Tell me 3 nice things about you.
- Do you read more or use internet more?
- In your own words, “What is love?”
- Share a simple food recipe of your choice.
- Which one you love: Sunny day or Full moon day?
- What is your message to kids?