First of all, sorry dear Sang for the late submission. I got very busy with few things at home due to festival season.
Thank you dear Sang for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award 😊💕
Dears, please visit Sang’s blog: https://heartsandverses.poetry.blog/
Sang is a doctor and I would like to thank him for the services he render to society and also for his beautiful and wise blog posts.
Rules of award:
1. Thanks the blogger, who nominated you and provide the link of his or her website or blog.
2. Answer the 11 question given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 other questions.
5. Notify your nominees once, after you upload your post.
My nominees are – Open to all 🙂
My answers to Sang’s questions
- How long and how frequently have you been blogging?
I started blogging early in 2012-2013, but from 2015 onwards, I started writing frequently. I write whenever I feel to share my heart’s feelings.
2. What do you focus on in your blog : Number of Likes, number of follows, positive comments, negative comments?
I focus on the joy I feel while writing and also the joy I feel when I see comment of someone writing she/he like it.
3. What is your main purpose behind blogging?
Sharing divine thoughts and sometimes reacting to socially relevant matters.
4. There are child rights, women rights, human rights. Why not Animal Rights?
Yes, I agree with you in terms of Animal Rights. They too have the same right as us to live a happy and safe life.
5. What is the cause of all sorrow in this world?
Desire to achieve more than what is necessary to live.
6. What would you like to change about in Justice. LAW in your country?
Slow processing of cases, especially if it involves politicians or rich people. Also not considering the motive of crime above the age of the criminal. Heinous crimes done by minors too should be punished very strongly so as to give all minors a lesson that they should be punished badly if they commit such crimes.
7. Which celebrity (any field) you admire the most?
I admire Dr. Sunitha Krishnan, who rescues children and women from human trafficking, and prostitution, and give them shelter, educate them, help them get job, and when they are at right age, help them get married. She is always an inspiration.
8. What is the surest way to success, in one word?
9. Why should not women prefer short hairs like men?
Sorry, I don’t know. I sometimes cut my hair short when I feel I need a change 😛
10. Shouldn’t there be a ceiling on how much property one can own?
Yes, it would be nice so that people will learn to get content with what they have and others too would get chance to own land of their own.
11. Where did you travel to recently?
Last year, in October, I went to Auroville. After that, I got busy with job and also Corona came, so hadn’t done any travel.
My questions to you all:
- What can you do to make the world a little more loving and caring?
- Can you describe your feelings while you blog?
- Please share few travel tips.
- Do you believe in home remedies?
- What is your opinion about social media influencing increasing crime against children and women?
- In your opinion, from what age should sex education start?
- Apart from blogging, what are your hobbies?
- What is the name of recent book you read?
- Are you a summer person or winter person?
- Do you believe people change into more good habits due to the effect of Corona?
- What is your simple advice to children?
Thanking once again dear Sang for the nomination😊💕🙏