Thank you dear Miriam for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award 🤗❤️❤️❤️
Miriam has a beautiful blog where she writes about divine things. It is in German language and you can use Google Translate to read it if you don’t know German. You may check her blog: https://marismeisterdersanftendominanz.wordpress.com/home/
Miriam’s questions for me:
- What do you enjoy?
Silence, nature, water, children, cartoons 🙂
2. How do you deal with fears – your own and those of those around you?
I chant mantras and sometimes give the same to people who believes in it to deal fears.
3. Whom or what is your greatest allegiance to?
4. What does the word grace mean to you?
No words are enough to describe grace. In simple words, grace is the unlimited divine love and care I experience wherever I am through all beings.
5. What is good for you when you feel down?
Being in solitude and silence.
6. If you have to cry in the presence of another person, what reaction do you want them to do?
Just allow me to cry and listen to what I have to say without judgment.
7. Which three books would you take with you to a desert island?
Yoga Vasishta, Ribhu Gita, and Srimad Bhagavatham. They were filled with wisdom and beautiful divine stories.
8. What gives you a feeling of security when you are alone?
The strong realization that I am immovable soul which is eternally pure, effulgent, and not bound and what all I see, hear, and feel are divine plays.
9. What do you want to open yourself to (even) more now and in the near future?
People of different cultures and religions.
10. What in you especially needs your love and how can you convey it to yourself?
Sometimes, I get stressed out when I am in the middle of lots of work, with groups of people, etc., and at that time, I need to love myself more and be gentle with me to slow myself down. I practice mindfulness and Qigong exercises to bring equilibrium.
11. What makes life worth living for you?
Even though I had gone through some sufferings in earlier life and made me emotionally vulnerable and reactive to certain things, I feel those sufferings opened a way to understand the divineness in myself and everything around and there are reasons behind all sufferings. It also helps me to empathize with the sufferings other people go through and give them emotional support. When I see someone breathe with a relief or smile because of me, I feel my life worthy.