Something mysterious happened while I tried to nominate bloggers for Mystery blogger award. Now only I saw it and I couldn’t correct it by editing. Error occurred while I tried to add embedded links of the nominees blogs and then I just added their blog names and notified each of them by sending the link. Sorry dear ones for this unintentional error 🙂
Happy to share with you all that I am nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by dearest blogger thoughtsmakeu1007 She is a wonderful writer who writes sensibly and beautifully. Please check her blog at
thoughtsmakeu1007 and enjoy her beautiful writings.
Frankly I am not a big fan of awards, but this time, I felt to participate 🙂
Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Three things about me 🙂
- Love seeing and feeling divinity in everything, playing with kids, chocolates, colors, teddy bear, stickers, flowers, butterflies, coffee, colorful salads made of fresh fruits and vegetables, loves to laugh a lot.
- Happy to say I’m still immature in many things.
- Most times I feel to enjoy the quietude within me.
Questions by thoughtsmakeu1007.com
1. List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
Actually I didn’t do anything intentionally to get followers. For me, blogging is a media to express what is in my heart and it’s only few months now I started getting likes and followers and became more involved in checking other blogs, liking the posts, giving and receiving comments, getting familiar with blogger community etc.
2. 1 thing you wish to do,if you were made president of your country for 1 week?
I tell and do whatever I can to make every citizens believe each one of us are worthy of love, care, dignity, living a peaceful life irrespective of age, gender, caste, religion, political, financial, educational and social background.
3. What is your stress buster?
Meditating and merging with lord within my heart.
4. How do you overcome procrastination?
I check the priority of things and decide what is to be needed immediately and what to be done after taking some time which allows me to go over things clearly and do it more well.
5. What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
Peace is my passion. For it, I try to balance work and make free time to travel in solitude, open to learn new things through observing, reading, and asking questions as needed, remain silent as much as I can, live in present moment, chants om namah sivaya, om namo narayanaya as much as I can.
@Ann V. Friend
My Best Post:
Translation of Harinamakeerthanam:
My Questions for Nominee
- What makes you feel good?
- How you spend your leisure time?
- Will you love yourself and be kind to yourself from this moment :)?
Thank you dear thoughtsmakeu1007.com for the award nomination 🙂
With colors, pencil, paper,
I’m a little one again now
Shapes, lotuses, butterflies and peacocks
Jumped out of my heart alive
We all lovingly smiled at each other
Let this year end beautifully for you
for me, for us
Let us breathe out all the events happened so far
And make space for the new to fill
May the air of purity, freedom and bliss be breathed in
May each moments of us be shining with bliss
Let us shine ourselves and pass on the light
From hearts to hearts let us shine together dear ones
Let us all shine and let the universe shine through us
Clear my vision dear lord
May I see with eyes of compassion
Every second let the vision be from depth of heart where my lord resides
Saw you at the temple dear mirror
Like the dieties there, you too were kept in a room
Seeing all diety out and within me,
Circumbulating each diety, I came in front of you
As I looked you, I saw myself in your heart
Like my beloved lord is in my heart,
I too am in the heart of dearest lord
When the mirror is free from all dust,
Image is seen clear
Mirror is impartial and do not hold anything
It just accepts what comes in front at the moment
As our mind is free of all thoughts, we can feel the lord in heart
It’s the different chain of thoughts obscure the lord in us
Dive deep in silence and let all thoughts vanish
Let us be impartial and treat everyone as we treat ourselves
Like the mirror, let us work on what comes in front at any particular moment
Let us not hold thoughts of past nor anxieties of future
Let us, like the mirror, reflect what comes in front
Like the mirror, let us all shine bright and fine
Note: Inspired by the “Mirror” at Suchindram temple, Tamil nadu.
A trial work of mindfulness through pencil drawing. Just with paper and pencil, I allowed the hand to draw what it comes from heart. I didn’t find an eraser, so thought let me follow my heart now and draw as it is without any botheration. It was a beautiful meditation where the mind dissolved in heart for the art to happen 😊🌌