Happy to share with you all that I am nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by dearest blogger thoughtsmakeu1007 She is a wonderful writer who writes sensibly and beautifully. Please check her blog at
thoughtsmakeu1007 and enjoy her beautiful writings.
Frankly I am not a big fan of awards, but this time, I felt to participate 🙂
Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Three things about me 🙂
- Love seeing and feeling divinity in everything, playing with kids, chocolates, colors, teddy bear, stickers, flowers, butterflies, coffee, colorful salads made of fresh fruits and vegetables, loves to laugh a lot.
- Happy to say I’m still immature in many things.
- Most times I feel to enjoy the quietude within me.
Questions by thoughtsmakeu1007.com
1. List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
Actually I didn’t do anything intentionally to get followers. For me, blogging is a media to express what is in my heart and it’s only few months now I started getting likes and followers and became more involved in checking other blogs, liking the posts, giving and receiving comments, getting familiar with blogger community etc.
2. 1 thing you wish to do,if you were made president of your country for 1 week?
I tell and do whatever I can to make every citizens believe each one of us are worthy of love, care, dignity, living a peaceful life irrespective of age, gender, caste, religion, political, financial, educational and social background.
3. What is your stress buster?
Meditating and merging with lord within my heart.
4. How do you overcome procrastination?
I check the priority of things and decide what is to be needed immediately and what to be done after taking some time which allows me to go over things clearly and do it more well.
5. What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
Peace is my passion. For it, I try to balance work and make free time to travel in solitude, open to learn new things through observing, reading, and asking questions as needed, remain silent as much as I can, live in present moment, chants om namah sivaya, om namo narayanaya as much as I can.
@Ann V. Friend
My Best Post:
Translation of Harinamakeerthanam:
My Questions for Nominee
- What makes you feel good?
- How you spend your leisure time?
- Will you love yourself and be kind to yourself from this moment :)?
Thank you dear thoughtsmakeu1007.com for the award nomination 🙂