Thank you so much dearest Marina for nominating me for Sunshine blogger award 😊💖🙏 Dear ones, please check Marina’s beautiful blog at https://www.marina-kaiser.de/gpEasy/index.php. There are lots of beautiful and interesting contents and paintings in her blog. You will definitely love it.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. After the nomination, the blogger has the honor of being able to write a post in which thanks for the nomination and a link to their blog is created.
Here is what we nominees have to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate other bloggers (if you want – up to 11 people) for the award and also ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees in the comment field of one of their contributions.
- Include the request and the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
You can design it yourself or download one.
Marina’s questions to me (I love to answer each of this):
- What is your relationship to Christmas?
I am a Christmas baby born on Dec 24th. My mother gave birth to me just few days before everyone expected me to born. My birth took place in Mercy Hospital amidst the Christmas time prayers and my mother’s gynecologist was a nun. My mother gave me birth looking at Mother Mary. Since I was the only baby born at that time in that hospital, they called me “Christmas baby.” Even though I was born in an orthodox Hindu family, my school and college education happened in Catholic institutions and I lived in a convent for 3 years. All these connected me more towards prayers and holy spirit.
2. What makes your heart bounce?
Hearing the glory of Almighty in any language in any ways. It will make my heart bounce, fill my eyes with tears of happiness and my body feel goose bumps.
3. What do you want to open yourself to more?
I am not good in understanding people’s motive and mostly gets hurt easily. I have to be more strong.
4. What do you do when you cannot fall asleep?
I do deep breathing and chant “Om namo narayanaya” or “Om namah shivaya” (whichever comes into my mind automatically) with each inspiration and expiration and at some moment, I will fall into peaceful sleep.
5. What fairy tale or story particularly impressed you as a child?
Story of Prahlada and that of Ajamila from Srimad Bhagavatham impressed me as a child. My grandmother used to tell me stories from Srimad Bhagavatham and these two stories put the seeds of devotion and love to Almighty in my mind and I trust in whatever situation, there Almighty is with me to help.
6. How do you show yourself that you love yourself?
I take break when I am in middle of stress and lots of noise and go to nature or spend few days away from people to enjoy solitude.
7. What helps you if you are not doing so well?
I go solo to enjoy a cold coffee or virgin mojito or hot soup watching sky at a nearby coffee shop.
8. What thoughts make you strong?
Almighty know everything and is always with me and whatever happiness, it is ultimately for the highest good only.
9. How can you do something good for your inner child?
Going solo, remembering the glory of Almighty and experiencing the divine presence in heart.
10. Who or what do you turn to when you need support?
When I feel down or become clueless, I go solo and in silence and chant mantras. Mostly in the middle of night or early morning, I will get answer what to do next.
11. Which values are particularly important to you?
Genuineness, bravery, punctuality, non-judgemental.
Thank you once again dearest Marina for the nomination and your wonderful questions for me 🙂
My questions to nominees:
- What are your thoughts about Christmas?
- What are your stress busters?
- How is your relationship with God?
- How many languages you understand and which are they?
- Name 3 of your favourite films?
- How you spent your leisure time?
- Do you enjoy solitude or you always need someone to be with you?
- What you hold most important in your life?
- What will you do when you feel sad or clueless in life?
- Do you believe in miracles? Briefly explain one please.
- Do you love cartoons? Which is your favourite one?
My nominees are: